Can accomodate up to 4 to 5 persons
This hundred-year old stone house, formerly a barn was completely refurbished and equipped to meet with
the classification and safety requirements.
It is situated in the center of a peaceful hamlet: Bouvées.
On the ground floor, the main room is a fully equipped kitchen (with dishwasher, electric oven, microwave,
gas stove and fridge/freezer, toaster, coffee machine) ...
Upstairs the living-room has a sofa bed and a TV.
Also on the first floor, facing the sun rise, the Blue room has a double bed (140 cm). The other bedroom is bigger and has two beds : a double (140 cm) and a single (90 cm). Bolsters and pillows are provided.
The bathroom has a shower, a sink with mirror and a bidet as well as a washing machine.
For your comfort we have electric heating as well a mechanical ventilation system (insuring permanent air renewal) in all rooms.
- Complimentary computer and WiFi.
- A private barbecue (BBQ) at your disposal in the courtyard
- Seasonal weekly rentals are usualy from Saturday to Saturday.
- Swimming pool : Mauvezin at 3 km
- Leisure and water park : Solomiac at 5 km
- Fishing (river) : on the spot
- Fishing (lake) : Mauvezin or Gimont at 15 km
- Windsurfing and kayak : Thoux at 15 km
- Horse riding : Saint-Antonin at 8 km
- Tennis (group): Mauvezin
- Golf : L'Isle Jourdain or Fleurance at 25 km
- Hikking : on the spot
In Mauvezin, you will find various shops (baker, butcher, supermarket mini mart...) as well as healthcare GP, dentists,
pharmacy, nurses and physio...).
On Monday morning an outdoors market is held the central plaza.