Accommodation capacity : 4 to 5 persons
Opened all year long
This hundred-year old house, an ancient cowshed made of stones, was completely restored and equipped to answer the demands of the classifications
It is situated in the heart of a peaceful hamlet: Bouvées.
On the first floor, integrated to the day room, you will find an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, electric ovens and a microwave, gas cooker
and an extractor hood, a refrigerator and a deep freezer, a toaster, a coffee machine...
The stairs will lead you to the living-room, where settled on a sofa bed, you will be able to keep on watching your favourite programs on the colour television.
Also on the second floor, opened to the rising sun, in the blue room there is a 140 cm bed. In the other room which is bigger than the blue one, there are two beds : one is a 140 cm bed and the other is a 90 cm bed. Bolsters and pillows are supplied.
The bathroom is composed of a shower cubicle, a washbowl and a bidet. The washing machine is in the bathroom too.
The others elements of confort are:
The heating by electric convector in all the rooms.
There is the controlled mechanical ventilation.
- Complimentary computer and WiFi access at your disposal.
- A barbecue is at your disposal to realize your grills.
- We weekly rent out, generally from Saturday to Saturday.
Leisure activities near
- outdoor swimming pool : Mauvezin at 3 km
- Leisure center : Solomiac at 5 km
- Fishing in the river : on the spot
- Fishing in a lake : Mauvezin or Gimont at 15 km
- Windsurfing and canoeing : Thoux at 15 km
- Horse riding : Saint-Antonin at 8 km
- Collective tennis : Mauvezin
- Golf : L'Isle Jourdain or Fleurance at 25 km
- Hiker : on the spot
In Mauvezin, the administrative center of the canton, you will find many shops : ( bakeries, butcher's shops, a supermarket...) and
all the services : ( doctors, dentists, pharmacies, nurses and physiotherapists...).
The market is on Monday morning.